The COVID-19 pandemic has forced B2B buyers and sellers to go digital in a massive way. What started out as a crisis response has now become the next normal, with great opportunities and big implications for how buyers and sellers do business in the near future.
More buyers and sellers believe this new digital model is more effective and say they now prefer digital and remote human engagement over face-to-face interactions—and that sentiment has steadily intensified. Remote interactions have made it easier for buyers to get information, place orders, get support, and arrange service, and customers have enjoyed that speed and convenience. This shift is present across all countries and it’s time we bring it to the MENA region
Based on the above and the reach of our MENA German network, the Women in Business Network is launching its first Digital B2B Event.
This second WiB B2B round is a half-day event that will take place on Thursday 21st October 2021, and will allow suppliers and potential clients from the WiB network to get connected and have online B2B meetings.
The meetings will be conducted via Zoom through individually allocated breakout rooms for suppliers who can meet with each potential client privately.
In addition to the B2B session, each of the clients and suppliers will benefit from 2 separate training sessions on tips to successfully conduct a B2B meeting
This B2B round will be addressed to companies operating in the industry of Textile, Fashion and accessories. This includes (but not limited to):
- Fur products
- Luxury goods
- Manufacturing, distribution or retail companies
- Fashion and accessories Designers
- Both suppliers and potential clients should be members of any of our partner associations: SEVE – BWE21 – VdU – LLWB – CNFCE
- Suppliers should have a complete profile on the WiB Portal
- Clients should have a complete profile on the WiB Portal
- Suppliers should have at least 3 years of experience
- Both suppliers and clients should be motivated to be part of the event
To register as supplier or client for the B2B program, you need to visit the WiB portal link and login with your account details. If you do not have an account, please register under Sign up through this link